Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Happy New Year!

I know I'm a bit late getting this out there but I always say it's better late that never!

I am also running behind in announcing the latest bit of excitement in my life. Kellie and I have started a business called Simply Fresh Kits. If you are looking for some fresh and pretty kits, pop in and have a look. Dont foget to look in the gallery beacause we have a great team of girls designing for us, providing wonderful ideas and inspiration.

So one of my new years resolutions is to keep my blog updated. I know I have one reader and she must be bored with my one post by now LOL My other resolutions are to eat less, excercise more, shop less and solve world peace. We'll see how far I get.

1 comment:

Mum of Two said...

Yes we do have pretty kits, don't we! Shop less? I'll believe that when I see it. Now you have two readers!